Join us for a day of golf and fun in support of the #1 youth baseball
program in America.
WHEN: Wednesday September 16, 2020
Registration: 8:45 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Shotgun start: 10:00 a.m.
Box lunch on course & awards presentation to follow.
WHERE: Bridge Mill Athletic Club
1190 Bridge Mill Ave.
Canton, GA 30114
PRIZES: Golf prizes include: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, longest drive & closest to the pin.
Please register teams as soon as possible. Registrations can done online or printed and mailed in. To print & mail registration form, download here: Golf tourn.applic.-2020
Looking forward to a great turnout of ECB alumni, coaches, family and friends!
Hole sponsorship opportunities are available. The sponsorships are $150 and proceeds help to fund the non-profit activities for East Cobb Baseball. Contact Lauren Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We advise that all ECB families continue to monitor and follow recommendations on prevention and other factors from their local and federal public health authorities. To assist in limiting potential transmission of COVID-19 or any respiratory illness, we are recommending the following procedures for all ECB Benefit Golf Tournament participants:
• All foursomes should register and pay in advance to eliminate additional contact.
• Golfers may only ride with people from their preregistered foursome.
• Golfers are encouraged to wear masks when checking in and while walking around the Bridgemill facilities.
• Golfers should follow CDC recommended social distancing guidelines.
• Golfers should bring hand sanitizer to have available in their golf cart.
• Eliminate post-play handshakes/high-fives to avoid unnecessary personal contact.
• Any golfers with flu-like symptoms should stay at home.
In addition, please keep in mind these everyday preventive actions:
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.